05 apríl 2008

New project

Yesterday I got the yarn for my DS hooded cardigan. He is so excited about it and is always coming to take a look at the progress of it. Just hope it wont take too long to make it. I hate when I don't knit sweaters/cardigans in a round, It takes me so much more time to make it "in one line". Buuuuut, my mum said it would be better to do this because I'm gona put zipper in it and then the yarn wont be torn when he starts to use it. So just like the perfect daughter that I am, I did what my mum told me to do, but don't use very nice words all the time when I'm sitting down knitting it.
I took a pic of it this morning, but the internet connection here is making me crazy so I can't put the pic here now. will do when the connection is better. Just hope that I will be able to publish this post. gggrrrrr....

2 ummæli:

Wendy sagði...

Hello, Just thought I would check out your blog....I think you will enjoy it...I know it helps me keep some sanity along with my crafting...I have a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old and being 40 can wear down fast...
Hope you have a great day.....

Aunt Kathy sagði...

Hope your connection improves, I look forward to see that cardigan. I have yet to try to make one.